Cancellation conditions

In the payment conditions and cancellations, a distinction is made between normal reservations, reservations by groups (min 5 rooms or min 10p), reservations via a third party and reservations with a non-cancellable promotion.

Cancel normal reservations
Possible to cancel free of charge up to 24h before check in (specifically: before 15h on the day before arrival) In case of cancellation less than 24h before arrival, 50% of the amount will be charged. In case of no show (no cancellation, but also no guest) the full amount will be charged. Payment of the stay can be made digitally at any time during the stay. We no longer accept cash payments.

Cancel group reservation
Possible to cancel free of charge up to 3w before arrival Cancellation between 3w and 1w before arrival: 25% of the total amount will be charged Cancellation less than 1w before arrival: 75% of the total amount will be charged Cancellation less than 24h before arrival or in case of no show: 100 % of the total sum will be charged 3w before arrival, 25% of the total sum will already be charged. For groups with a domestic organization: 1 week before arrival another 50% of the total amount will be charged & the remaining 25% will be charged after the end of the stay. For groups with only a foreign organization: 1 week before arrival, the remaining 75% of the total sum is already charged. Extras will be settled after the stay. All payments are made digitally: by card or bank transfer. We no longer process cash payments.

Reservations through a third party
Reservations placed through a third party must always be canceled through this third party. This third party determines the amount and is responsible for any refunds.

Non-Cancellable Promotion
Since this is non-cancellable, nothing can be reclaimed. The stay is also paid in full in advance. If cancellation occurs on our initiative, all amounts already paid will be 100% refunded.